Improve Web Browsing User Experience and Maximize Network Capacity
Video may have the edge with data volume downloaded but the majority of browsing transactions still involve text and graphics. Few websites are designed for mobile browsing, resulting in large images and uncompressed content moving from website to mobile device. Networks become congested and browsing experience poor with data allowances depleted rapidly. At the same time user expectations driven by touch-screen devices continues to grow with “desktop quality and speed” now expected as the default on mobile devices.
Openwave Mobility’s DynaSurf is a high performance product that increases transfer rates over wireless data networks while decreasing bandwidth consumption. By using DynaSurf operators provide subscribers with faster browsing and more immediate access to content. . DynaSurf’s intelligent delivery of online web content ensures the most efficient use of resources to deliver the best viewing experience at the least cost.
The key capabilities of the solution are
- Improves RAN efficiency and user experience through faster web delivery
- Defers network expansion requirements
- Reduces transit link costs by caching popular content in-memory
- Increases the capacity of networks by up to 30%
- Reduces webpage loading times by up to 40%
- Maximizes subscribers available throughput under variable network conditions
- Faster content retrieval increases customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Unprecedented performance – built on top of Integra, the most scalable and highest-performing mobile data VAS platforms available on the market, offering a throughput of 100Gbps of HTTP traffic on a 16-blade chassis
- Provides traffic analysis and benefits from optimization for optimal system operation and planning