Openwave Mobility is the leading global provider of innovative mobile software solutions. Complementing the company’s product portfolio, Openwave Mobility offers a comprehensive set of services tailored for installation and deployment and production support.
The Global Customer Support (GCS) team is a service provider focused support organization. We offer two specific types of service: product support and value-added professional services. The support team is a global organization that operates 24x7. We strive to deliver exceptional service and truly believe our customer always comes first.
If you are an existing customer and want to login to your support portal click here.
The GCS team members are product area experts and provide comprehensive support services. They are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
• World class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times
• Access to patch and maintenance releases of software
• 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource
• Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools
• Access to the 24x7 Support Portal that includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge articles
Value Added Services
The GCS team provides customizable value added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options:
• On Site or Near Site Support Engineer
• Local Language Support
• Designated Liaison
• Multi-Vendor Stack Support
• Operational and Performance Health Checks
• Operational Training Class
• Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The team is made up of Support Engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun Support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Professional Services team provides the technical expertise required to architect, install, and operationally manage solutions designed to meet our customers’ complex needs. Our Professional Services capabilities range from targeted product installation efforts to complex Solution integration projects where we integrate technology from multiple vendors to provide a turn-key solution. The areas of concentration are Solutions Integration, Installation and Deployment and Training.
Openwave Mobility offers comprehensive Solutions Integration services for customers desiring full end-to-end project delivery ownership. We are accomplished in managing, integrating and delivering large and complex multi-vendor solutions to our customers. Our Solutions Integration Framework addresses all phases of the project life cycle and can be selectively leveraged to enable our customers to deliver solutions that meet the rapidly evolving needs of the market.
Architecture Design Services
• Architecture planning and design
• Capacity planning
• Performance optimization/load testing
• System sizing
• Program level governance
• Critical path planning
• Risk/issue management
• Escalation/decision process
• Management reporting/KPI’s across projects
• Stack certification
• Release coordination from 3rd parties
• Integrated releases from Openwave Mobility Engineering to field teams
• Failover and GR testing
• Closer representation of customer’s platform
• Reduced testing effort
Production Cutover Management
• Operations services (application, systems and database management)
• Engineering services (planning, sustaining engineering, and installation and deployment)
• Service management (service assurance, quality assurance and contract administration)
Installation and Deployment
A key component of all product solutions, the Installation and Deployment services provide the steps required to go from design, build and test into a fully functional system servicing live customers. Key deliverables include:
• System architecture and design
• Acceptance Test Plans (ATP)
• Installation methods and procedures
• Lab installation and testing
• Migration planning
• Product ATP certification
• Production installation
• Production maintenance window management
The Training services team helps educate our customers to leverage the capabilities of our products and optimally manage their systems. The training is tailored to each customer and the training can be delivered on the customer’s premises or at one of our centralized training facilities. The training focuses on the following areas:
• Solution operations and administration
• Solution architecture and call flows
• Solution installation, configuration and upgrades