Intelligent Optimization of Video, Audio and Web Content
Faster mobile networks, richer website content, soaring appetites for streaming video, more powerful mobile devices and heightened user expectations are combining to place an unprecedented strain on mobile operator networks today. Congested networks deliver a poor user experience, encourage subscriber churn and lead to significant impacts on the profitability of the operators.
How do I deliver the best possible experience to my customers whilst minimizing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of my network?
Openwave Mobility's DynaMO solution can help address the concern. DynaMO solution consists of three products: DynaMO HD, DyanSurf, DynaTune to optimize video, web and audio respectively.
DynaMO suite helps mobile operators to simultaneously optimize both cost and quality.
- Delivers a quality of experience to subscribers – quick start, smooth, no stutters.
- Optimizes video to provide the best user experience on the operators network
- Accelerates web pages to provide the fastest web access on the operators network
- Optimizes streaming audio on the network to reduce the impact of streaming audio on the operators network
- Minimizes TCO by managing congestion dynamically in hotspots.
- Intelligent monitoring of each video stream to understand the real bandwidth available in the network and use that to optimize video traffic that would have experienced stalling in the network
- Only invoked for video traffic that would be impacted and hence provides the best possible viewing experience in the network
- Fits into the operators NFV / SDN strategy seamlessly
- Ready to be a part of the operators NFV/SDN solution in order to promote network cost efficiency
- Provides a Dashboard to understand the traffic profile and monitor optimization impact on the network
Additionally, the DynaMO solution can be extended in scope by integrating with Mobile Data Monetization solution. For example PPI™ Pricing to create innovative "video as a service" price plans, and increase revenues.