"The Best Performing Most Scalable VAS Platform in the World"
As global mobile data usage and uptake continues to increase rapidly, and mobile devices and tablets make it easier than ever to access the internet anytime, anywhere, mobile operators are faced with the challenge of managing unprecedented data consumption patterns.
Openwave Mobility directly addresses this problem through the provision of a 3GPP Application Function that enables essential Value Added Services (VAS’s) including Mobile Data Charging, Video Optimization, Subscriber Data Management, and Mobile Analytics. At the heart of this Application Function lies a plug-in VAS platform: Integra. Integra provides operators with the core platform for service mediation and policy management designed to allow operators to effectively manage, monitor and monetize growing mobile traffic.
Integra orchestrates and mediates a set of mobile internet services that are driven by a rich policy-rules engine, allowing each transaction to be processed based on factors including user profile, device capabilities, content and network type. As traffic increases, Integra can rapidly scale to deploy new mobile data services across converging access networks and devices.
Openwave Mobility solutions such as Promotion and Pricing Innovation and Congestion Control (web/video optimization) solutions build on Integra and use its Workflow Engine to enable rapid creation and deployment of Premium Services, innovative pricing models and subscriber self-care.
- Reduces TCO through a single point of policy control and management for mobile data services.
- Scales to support 3G and 4G service deployments.
- Provides seamless backward compatibility with WAP infrastructure.
- Supports highly differentiated services across a number of service protocols (HTTP, HTML, RTSP/RTP/RDT).
- Consistent, safe and secure mobile internet access.
- A more personalized experience to suit individual subscriber needs.
- A faster experience with quicker access to content and downloads.
Openwave Mobility solutions build on Integra and use its Workflow Service engine for rapid service deployment.